It is important to keep your information up to date at all times at Central Office which includes:

  • Contact Information
  • Address Changes
  • Marital Status
  • Name Change

Below you will find the appropriate forms to keep your information up-to-date. Please note that a copy of your new social security card is required in order to make any name changes. Once forms are complete, please forward to a member of our Human Resources team.


Federal W4

Teacher - Employee Information Sheet

All Employees - Employee Information Sheet

TRB Name & Address Change form

TRB Beneficiary Change form

Unum (Life Insurance) Name Change form

Unum Beneficiary Change form

ICMA Name Change form

ICMA Beneficiary Form