Name Change Forms:

In order to change your name in our Payroll/HR system, you will need to send us a copy of your new social security card with your new name.  Please also fill out any of the forms that apply below and submit them to HR as soon as possible:


Federal W4

Teacher - Employee Information Sheet

All Employees - Employee Information Sheet

TRB Name & Address Change form

TRB Beneficiary Change form

Unum (Life Insurance) Name Change form

Unum Beneficiary Change form

ICMA Name Change form

ICMA Beneficiary Form